Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gesamtwerk

If you have talked to me within the past 5 years, you probably know that my main passion in life is rewriting pop songs to make them safer for children and teach them positive lessons. I wanted to share the ones I have come up with so far so that you can share them with your children, and extend an invitation to you for any suggestions to put on my album.

1. Let's talk about snacks, baby
2. I'm nice 'cause I share (to the tune of "This is why I'm hot")
3. "If you wanna meet my brother" (to the tune of the Spice Girls song)
4. Cuddle Up (to R. Kelley's "Double Up")
5. Everybody Use the Potty (to the tune of "Everybody Rock your body")
6. Call on Me (to the tune of "Call on me," but the remix is about waving your hand in class eagerly when you know the answer)
7. I'm bringing Katie snacks or I'm eating healthy snacks (to the tune of "I'm bringing sexy back")
8. Trying to make me go to pre-school (to the tune of "trying to make me go to rehab")

If anyone had any confusions, this is obviously not Katie.

4 comments:

Mr. Leah said...

h, i invited you to be a "team member," which is how bosley hair restoration institute refers to its employees. desormais please post as rafe

Beneficent Allah said...

yea get your own blog you do-gooder!

Beneficent Allah said...

9. Gesamtwerk something baby work something baby, pop yo pussy on the pole do yo thang baby (Ying Yang twins)

Anonymous said...

how rude! and ba, if you want that song to be included on my album, the rest of its lyrics better make abundantly clear that you mean pussy as in cat and baby as in literally a baby