Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Colleague Weighs In


me:  jordan, i'm just letting you know that i'm going to drop out of school, because my hit Girls-esque HBO show is going to blow the fuck up
 Sent at 11:05 AM on Tuesday
 Jordan:  Lol.
Awesome
What's the premise
 me:  well, the girls are pretty/not fat, and went to ivy league schools
but not that pretty
and really worried about being "too smart," but aren't really smart
but the main thing is, they try to get jobs
and they HATE Girls
ok this isn't really that thought-through
 Sent at 11:12 AM on Tuesday
 me:  ok they are very conscious of the Girls-memes and try to avoid them, such that everything is really meta, which makes them exhausted
 Sent at 11:13 AM on Tuesday
 Jordan:  Lol
This sounds insufferable
 Sent at 11:16 AM on Tuesday
 me:  lol...thanks!

No comments: