Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Top 10 failed work pick up lines

10. Hi! I would love to be a jello shot girl! I'm really fun and can sell ANYTHING!

9. I'm friendly, professional, and excellent at checking names off guest lists.

8. I'm 23, live near Union Square, and traffic in words, sex, and cash money.

7. I am highly organized and have excellent communication skills, as well as a taste for the exotic.

6. I have restaurant experience and a superior phone voice.

5. My knowledge of French will be especially useful for tourists who will be flooding your store as the dollar collapses.

4. I am also interested in doing jeans research.

3. I'm not intimidated at the prospect of hordes of frat boys.

2. I'm fascinated by the semiotics of fine dining.

1. My fridge looks like a garden.


But there's still hope; if Billy calls back, I'll be serving jello shots next weekend.

1 comment:

Beneficent Allah said...

Il y a beaucoup de traffic alors...