Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Le problème avec Leah

Who said it?

Peter Brooks or "Norman Bronzino."

1) "Je suis convaincu qu'il n'y a pas de pédagogie sans érotisme...il me semble qu'on n'apprend vraiment bien que des professeurs dont on est amoureux."

2) "I want to talk mainly about bodies emblazoned with meaning within the field of desire, desire that is originally and always, with whatever sublimations, sexual, but also by extension the desire to know .... The desire to know is constructed from sexual desire and curiosity."

3) "J'ai écrit un roman. [...] Personne ne me reconnaîtra: je pouvais tout dire. Et c'est plein du sexe."

4) "Katie, the only problem with this paper is, I want to know more..."

Answer bank: Peter Brooks

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I thought this was going to be who said it--peter brooks or leah. please do that.